Friday, May 22, 2009

Be contrarian: Be a real estate Hero




I often get asked why are you investing in Alberta when you are from Toronto? It's an excellent question. I'm not going to say the GTA is a great place to invest into and hope the property will do well.

Simply put: I never HOPE. I always make expectations based on fundamentals.

I can invest anywhere in North America, I choose Edmonton because the fundamentals show growth long term.

I know my goal is to make money for my partners, in order to achieve that goal I have to do things that are uncomfortable.

It can be hard sometimes pushing through. I have to get past the dominant thinking from my friends and colleagues, many who are rightfully scared, to achieve these goals.


When things go as planned, It may look like luck from the outside...It requires constant diligence, education and action.

So what does this mean for you? study the fundamentals especially from people who present facts and don't care if you buy real estate or not.

No comments: